Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The future is so bright I got to wear shades

Rebecca Minkoff Clutch

Victoria's Secret Neon Twist Bandeau Top

Micheal Kors

Omega

J.Crew Satin Pop Flower Pin

Jeffery Campbell Must Neon Platform

Hunter Boots

Jonathan Adler Bathroom Set

BoConcept Table Lamp


While planning my New Year's outfit I had trouble deciding on a bag that completed my look. Two days before the big day I had an epiphany... NEON! I knew a shot of neon would add the just right "coolness" factor to my classic, black jumpsuit. However, I wasn't finding anything in the stores. I did find an amazing Rebecca Minkoff bag but I couldn't receive it in time. Unfortunately, (although this could be a good thing), I noticed neon exploding on the magazine pages from fashion to accessories to home decor. Once it hits the stores I will definitely be picking up some pops of love!

No comments: