Monday, February 22, 2010

I like my money right where I can see it - hanging in my closet

Yesterday was such a beautiful day I wanted to at least spend a few minutes with the sunshine.  So what did u do? Go shopping of course!  That's one of the perks of NYC.  If the weather doesn't make you want to curl up with a blanket and a hot chocolate, at least you can stroll with a purpose - strolling from one store to another.  Yet to my surprise I didn't find many items I was head-over-heels for (my criteria for any purpose since I have very limited closet space now :/)  But I did find two things I absolutely love! First a lucite neckace from H&M.  I was hesitant at frist because I didn't want it look cheap but the colors and geometry just adds that perfect modern touch to my favorite basics.  Second, shorts that look like skirts!  It's such an amazing idea I'm so glad I found another one - I already have a pair.  And in trendy dainty flowers I can't wait to wear them with a lace leotard!




I'm not looking forward to the rain this week.  I seem to always fall apart.



No comments: