Thursday, February 11, 2010

Let the games begin!




So its finally fashion week!  Since I moved to the city I've participated in every fashion week from dressing the models to front of house to PR prep work.  Because of my new internship this is the first fashion week that I will be enjoying from the outside.  But now I get to pay more attention to every show thanks to the ever-loved Style.com :)  So, in respect of my new found perspective I will be posting my favorite shows and looks of the day.  I hope everyone enjoys fashion week and become full with inspiration!

BCBG Max Azria


 

Layers!  Who doesn't look forward to fall because of all the layers they can wear?  Even though I despise the cold, I think it's the best part of the season.  Max's combination of neutrals looks so refreshing and the fluid pieces remind me of the wind blowing through the trees.  Wait a minute... am I actually going to miss the winter?


Lyn Devon


Color!  What a breath of fresh air to see bright colors for the fall fashion week.  Lyn Devon geniusly incorporating head-to-toe colorful ensembles with ones that add just the right dose to black and white.  These looks are so chic, who wouldn't want to wear them?

No comments: